Flabbygums

Flash, Flex, & Fun.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Alt + double-click frame = Actons???

This was weird, but as I was doing a prototype the other day I was thinking it would be cool to double-click a frame in Flash to launch the ActionScript panel.

I know. I know. I could just hit F9, or right-click and choose Actons; and I usually do. However, there are those times..., and I know we've all had them where you're literally too tired to lift your elbow and reach for the F Keys; plus I usually work with very low light so I'm not entirely sure I'm hitting F9 or not and need to look sometimes. So, I tried a few different things, including Alt + double clicking in a frame and it does in fact bring up the Actions panel. Since I use an ergonomic keyboard my finger is almost always next to the alt key and my hand is always on a mouse so it's a match made in heaven. Okay that is a stretch and yes, this is perhaps laziness at it's finest, but I was happy I just went looking for this shortcut and found it.

Has it always been around and I'm just learning what everyone else already knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Home